- With over 10 years of legal and immigration experience, you can rest assure that your application is handled by only the very best in the industry.
- We will act as your personal legal representative from the onset of your application right up to the issuance of your visa and arrival into the country.
- The immigration process often requires a thorough and detailed understanding of the governing laws, regulations and policies and procedures. Our professional team of highly experienced staff comprised of members of CMI, ICCRC and CAPIC can provide you with the comfort of up to date information on new legislations and laws that impact your application.
- You will always know the status and progress of your application and what your next step will be with our regular follow up policy.
- We will ensure that you have a solid and thorough understanding of the interview process, know how to cross into the country, what to expect upon arrival and how to settle in your new place of home.
- We extend our services beyond immigration, should you require vocational training or employment assistance, we would be delighted to provide you complimentary services.